Fort Stanwix Historic Resource Study
The summary for the Fort Stanwix Historic Resource Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fort Stanwix Historic Resource Study: Task Agreement P12AC31619 is to award to the Organization of American Historians for the resource study of the Fort Stanwix National Monument in Rome New York.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fort Stanwix Historic Resource Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P12PAC31619|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Outdoor Recreation_Acquisition, Development and Planning|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 30, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 30, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 21, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 21, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 29, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$69,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$69,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$69,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is not a solicitation for proposal. This is a notice of intent to award.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jaime Mijares Contract Specialist Phone 303-969-2755
- Similar Government Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance - Cycle 3
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Program Round 4
- • Cooperative Maintenance Efforts, U.S. Highway 101, Olympic National Park
- • Generate underwater and topside imagery of NPS units specific to Dry Tortugas and Isle Roy...
- • Cataloging of Archival Collection
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...