Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities in the NPS IMR Region
The summary for the Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities in the NPS IMR Region grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities in the NPS IMR Region: The goal of this cooperative project is to develop an NPS framework to identify and address vulnerabilities of cultural resources to environmental stresses and weathering, with a focus on resources in the NPS Intermountain Region (IMR). The project will be implemented in three phases corresponding to three distinct scopes: Impacts Analysis (Phase I, in progress â¿¿ funded in FY18), Adaptation and Mitigation Strategy Development (Phase II â¿¿ funded in FY18, current scope of work), and Scenario Planning (Phase III â¿¿ funded in FY19) . The specific objective of this task agreement is to complete Phase II, Adaptation and Mitigation Strategies Development. This project will build on data collected and analyzed through Phase I (Impacts Analysis; P16AC01463).
|Federal Grant Title:||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities in the NPS IMR Region|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00328|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 23rd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 23rd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 14th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 14th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 28th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$99,700|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$99,700|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 14th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...