Full Site Condition Assessment and Treatment Pilot Program
The summary for the Full Site Condition Assessment and Treatment Pilot Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Full Site Condition Assessment and Treatment Pilot Program: This project continues recent research and fieldwork at Fort Union National Monument (FOUN) by implementing a methodology for assessing the vulnerabilities and risks to the adobe ruins. These protocols will allow NPS management to develop more informed conservation and management (preservation) plans for the site. The program will include a full site survey of the adobe walls using the methodologies developed in previous phases, and identify those walls most at risk to failure. It will also implement a series of pilot treatment interventions on high-risk walls in the Mechanics Corral.
|Federal Grant Title:||Full Site Condition Assessment and Treatment Pilot Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00210|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 18th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 9th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 9th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||May 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$88,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$88,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 9th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area