Funding Opportunity Title: Projects of National Significance: Data Collection and Information Dissemination on Residential and In Home Services for Persons with Developmental Disabilities
The summary for the Funding Opportunity Title: Projects of National Significance: Data Collection and Information Dissemination on Residential and In Home Services for Persons with Developmental Disabilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Funding Opportunity Title: Projects of National Significance: Data Collection and Information Dissemination on Residential and In Home Services for Persons with Developmental Disabilities: The Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD), Administration for Children and Families (ACF), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), announces the availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2012 funds for a cooperative agreement authorized under Subtitle E of the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act of 2000, Projects of National Significance. Under this Subtitle, funds will be awarded to collect, analyze, and report on data to describe services and supports for persons with developmental disabilities. The purpose of this project is to conduct a national study that analyzes and describes where people with developmental disabilities receiving, State and non-State, Medicaid-funded and non-Medicaid funded residential services are living in the United States (U.S.). Through an analysis of State-level data on residential settings specifically for persons with developmental disabilities, such as the number of people living in a facility and the cost per setting, the study shall describe annual outlooks and longitudinal trends in State and non-State residential facility populations, the movement of people with developmental disabilities from institutional settings to homes of their own, and residential service utilization.
|Federal Grant Title:||Funding Opportunity Title: Projects of National Significance: Data Collection and Information Dissemination on Residential and In Home Services for Persons with Developmental Disabilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2012-ACF-ADD-DN-0311|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Developmental Disabilities Projects of National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 20, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 20, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 21, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 21, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 23, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Alternatives to Guardianship Youth Resource Center
- • Closing the Health Disparity Gap for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabiliti...
- • Supported Decision Making Across the Lifespan Planning Grant
- • Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities
- • Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Ho...
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 Centers
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants