Fy18 Guidelines For Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund Grants
The summary for the Fy18 Guidelines For Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fy18 Guidelines For Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund Grants: The Small Business Liability Relief and Brownfields Revitalization Act (“Brownfields Law”, P.L. 107-118) requires the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to publish guidance for grants to assess and clean up brownfield sites. EPA's Brownfields Program provides funds to empower states, communities, tribes, and nonprofits to prevent, inventory, assess, clean up, and reuse brownfield sites. Under these guidelines, EPA is seeking proposals for Revolving Loan Fund Grants only. If you are interested in requesting funding for Assessment Grants and/or Cleanup Grants, please refer to announcement EPA-OLEM-OBLR-17-07 (Assessment Grant Guidelines) or EPA-OLEM-OBLR-17-09 (Cleanup Grant Guidelines) posted separately on www.grants.gov and www.epa.gov/brownfields/apply-brownfields-grant-funding.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fy18 Guidelines For Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OLEM-OBLR-17-08|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 16th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 16th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||September 18th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||September 18th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||December 16th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||September 18th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the announcement including Section III for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY18 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS REVOLVING LOAN FUND GRANTS
- Grant Announcement Contact
- See Section VII of solicitation
See Section VII of solicitation
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD CLEANUP GRANTS
- • FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD MULTIPURPOSE (MP) GRANTS
- • FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD ASSESSMENT GRANTS
- • Fy20 Guidelines For Brownfield Cleanup Grants
- • Fy20 Guidelines For Brownfield Revolving Loan Fund Grants
- • Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
- • 2004 National Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors