Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
The summary for the Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants: The Small Business Liability Relief and Brownfields Revitalization Act (Brownfields Law or the Law, P.L. 107-118) requires the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to publish guidance to assist applicants in preparing proposals for grants to address brownfield sites. This Law defines a brownfield site as real property, the expansion, redevelopment, or reuse of which may be complicated by the presence or potential presence of a hazardous substance, pollutant, or contaminant, as defined in the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980 101(39), as amended (CERCLA). The Law further defines the term brownfield site to include a site that is contaminated by a controlled substance...; is contaminated by petroleum or a petroleum product excluded from the definition of hazardous substance...; is mine-scarred land.
|Federal Grant Title:||Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OSWER-OBCR-06-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Brownfields Assessment and Cleanup Cooperative Agreements|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 14, 2005 Proposals sent through the U.S. Post|
|Posted Date:||Oct 20, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Oct 20, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 13, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$72,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||200|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See the guidelines for the eligible applicants.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brooks, Becky, Project Officers, Phone 202-566-2762, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Brooks, Becky
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Community-Wide Assessment Grants for St...
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Community-Wide Assessment Grants)
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Multipurpose (MP) Grants
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Assessment Coalition Grants)
- • 2004 National Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
- • Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund and Cleanup Grants
- • Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings