Fy22 Guidelines For Brownfield Revolving Loan Fund Grants
The summary for the Fy22 Guidelines For Brownfield Revolving Loan Fund Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fy22 Guidelines For Brownfield Revolving Loan Fund Grants: The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), as amended by the Brownfields Utilization, Investment, and Local Development (BUILD) Act (P.L. 115-141), requires the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to publish guidance for grants to assess and clean up brownfield sites. EPA's Brownfields Program provides funds to empower states, communities, tribes, and nonprofit organizations to prevent, inventory, assess, clean up, and reuse brownfield sites. This guidance provides information on applying for Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Grants.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fy22 Guidelines For Brownfield Revolving Loan Fund Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OLEM-OBLR-21-05|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 1st, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 1st, 2021|
|Posted Date:||September 21st, 2021|
|Creation Date:||September 21st, 2021|
|Archive Date:||December 31st, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||October 6th, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the funding opportunity announcement for eligibility information.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jerry Minor-Gordon
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Community-Wide Assessment Grants for St...
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Community-Wide Assessment Grants)
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Multipurpose (MP) Grants
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Assessment Coalition Grants)
- • Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
- • 2004 National Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings