Ghana Transition and Persistence (TAP) Program
The summary for the Ghana Transition and Persistence (TAP) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Ghana USAID Accra, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ghana Transition and Persistence (TAP) Program: The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development's Mission to Ghana (USAID/Ghana) is seeking applications from organizations for a cooperative agreement to fund a program entitled "Ghana Transition and Persistence (TAP) Program." This is a full and open competition, under which any type of responsible organization, US Non-Governmental or Non-US Non-governmental, for profit or not-for-profit organization is eligible to apply. The purpose of the TAP activity is to increase access to and completion of Junior High School (JHS).
|Federal Grant Title:||Ghana Transition and Persistence (TAP) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Ghana USAID Accra|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USAID-GHANA-641-10-02-RFA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 08, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 08, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Dec 23, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Dec 23, 2009|
|Archive Date:||May 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Frederique Rakotoarivelo A&A Specialist Phone 23321741756
To submit questions and/or application [FRakotoarivelo@usaid.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Ghana USAID Accra
- • USAID/West Africa: Community HIV/AIDS Investments for Longer and healthier Lives (CHILL) i...
- • Broad Agency Announcement For Mobilizing Financing for Agriculture
- • Sustainable Fisheries Management Project
- • USAID's WEST AFRICA COTTON PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
- • Defeat Malaria