Go Digital-Make digital images accessible to Park Staff and the Public
The summary for the Go Digital-Make digital images accessible to Park Staff and the Public grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Go Digital-Make digital images accessible to Park Staff and the Public: The goals are twofold: 1) to assess, organize, create metadata, and prepare as many of the over 16,000 Chaco Culture National Historic Park (CHCU) Division of Interpretation digital image files for upload to the NPGallery digital asset management system as the funding allows; unused and ¿orphan¿ images with no value will be culled; and 2) create a digital image management plan that will be easily implemented by park staff. This plan will be based on the procedures developed during the assessment phase of the project.
|Federal Grant Title:||Go Digital-Make digital images accessible to Park Staff and the Public|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00024|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 17th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 17th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||February 8th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||February 8th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||February 28th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,121|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,121|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 8th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...