Graduate Psychology Education Programs
The summary for the Graduate Psychology Education Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Graduate Psychology Education Programs: This program addresses the interrelatedness of behavior and health and the critical need for integrated health care services.Grants will be awarded to assist eligible entities in meeting the costs to plan, develop, operate, or maintain graduate psychology doctoral, doctoral internship, and doctoral residency programs accredited by the APA. These programs must foster an integrated approach to heatlh care services and address access for underserved populations by training psychologists to work: - with underserved populations including children, the elderly, victims of abuse, the chronically ill or disabled; and - in areas of emerging needs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Graduate Psychology Education Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-07-103|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Allied Health Special Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 31, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Dec 15, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Mar 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 25, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,822,068|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible entities are organizations operating American Psychological Association (APA) accredited psychology doctoral training programs, doctoral internships, or post-doctural residencies and fellowships. The entity must maintain the appropriate APA accreditation for the level of doctoral training proposed in the application. These institutions may be universities, health professions schools, academic health centers, state or local governments, and other appropriate public or private nonprofit entities. Eligible entities are required to propose projects in which health service psychologists are trained collaboratively with one or more health disciplines.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HRSA Call Center
firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Graduate Psychology Education (GPE) Program
- • Patient Navigator Outreach and Chronic Disease Prevention Program
- • Graduate Psychology Education Program
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care