Great Egg Harbor River CMP Implementation
The summary for the Great Egg Harbor River CMP Implementation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Great Egg Harbor River CMP Implementation: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. The Great Egg Harbor Watershed Association is responsible for the following: Assist municipalities in updating and/or reviewing Local River Management plans and provide information when needed and also provide limited technical assistance. Participate in municipal zoning and planning meetings when issues arise affecting the Great Egg Harbor River and its resources. Work with the NJ Department of Environmental Protection, the NJ Pinelands Commission, various counties, municipal and non-profit organizations to accomplish the goals identified in the Great Egg Harbor River Comprehensive Management Plan/Environmental Impact Statement (CMP/EIS). Assist in the development and production of education, interpretive exhibits, publications, other media and programs that interpret the resources of the river and watershed. Assist in projects that promote the long-term protection of the river and its outstandingly remarkable resources. Provide technical and financial support for planning, education, outreach and research activities as they relate to the Great Egg Harbor River. Provide staff support as agreed in future amendments to this agreement. Serve as the lead partner on specific projects and grants of mutual interest. Support the needs and goals of the Great Egg Harbor National Scenic and Recreational River Council, a subsidiary of GEHWA. Provide GIS analysis, technical assistance and recommendations to the NPS, municipalities, other Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs), and the State of New Jersey concerning the management of river resources. Provide general technical assistance to the NPS with regard to all the above articles.
|Federal Grant Title:||Great Egg Harbor River CMP Implementation|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-17-NERO-0099|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 28th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 28th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||July 19th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||July 19th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 29th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$140,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$140,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$140,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 19th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service’s intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Keith Zotti
Partnership Program Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...
- • Westfield Wild and Scenic River Assistance
- • Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implement
- • White Clay Watershed Management Plan Implementation
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...
- • York Wild and Scenic Rivers Study Assistance
- • Westfield Wild & Scenic River Assistance
- • Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implementation
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2