Westfield Wild & Scenic River Assistance
The summary for the Westfield Wild & Scenic River Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Westfield Wild & Scenic River Assistance: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Specifically, The Westfield State Foundation, Inc. agrees to: 1. Act as fiscal agent to the Westfield River W&S Advisory Committee for management of Agreement funds and implementation of projects selected to advance the Plan through partnership with NPS and the Committee as described in the signed agreement. 2. Participate in the meetings of the Committee and its subcommittees as necessary to ensure the Foundation can effectively execute its duties and responsibilities pursuant to this Agreement. 3. Provide technical assistance to the Committee as specified in this Agreement. 4. Implement action programs and priorities outlined in the Agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Westfield Wild & Scenic River Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-17-NERO-0082|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 8th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 8th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 27th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 27th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 9th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$99,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$99,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$99,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 27th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service’s intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Keith Zotti
Partnership Program Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...
- • Westfield Wild and Scenic River Assistance
- • Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implement
- • White Clay Watershed Management Plan Implementation
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...
- • York Wild and Scenic Rivers Study Assistance
- • Great Egg Harbor River CMP Implementation
- • Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implementation
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2