Great Plains Projects
The summary for the Great Plains Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Great Plains Projects: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's (NPS) intention to fund the University of Nebraska in sponsoring the 2013 Palo Alto National Historical Battlefield Public Outreach Event and Conference, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Archeological Remote Sensing Investigations Within and Around the Pecos Pueblo Trade Fair Area, Missouri State University's Great Plains Fire Science Exchange program, and Kansas State University's Great Plains Fire Science Exchange program.The purpose of these agreements is to assist the National Park Service in working with the University of Nebraska to sponsor the 2013 Palo Alto National Historical Battlefield Public Outreach Event and Conference; to conduct archeological remote sensing surveys within the fair trade area of Pecos National Historical Park (NHP), New Mexico; and to support the development of a new fire knowledge exchange consortium for the Great Plains partnered with the NPS and Missouri State University (MSU) and Kansas State University (KSU).The National Park Service will be substantially involved in fulfilling the tasks and objectives of the project. Click on the above full announcement link for single source determination according to 505 DM 2.14 B(4), Unique Qualifications and 505 DM 2.14 B(2), Continuation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Great Plains Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||E12AC2H2000|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 07, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 07, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 07, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$429,167|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$167,760|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katie Schroeder Grants Management Specialist Phone 402-661-1640
Midwest Regional Office [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...