Groundwork Buffalo Capacity Building
The summary for the Groundwork Buffalo Capacity Building grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Groundwork Buffalo Capacity Building: A. Project Goals ¿ The goal of this Task Agreement is to support the development of the Groundwork Network of 20 community-based organizations across the country, which engage communities in the reuse brownfield and other derelict lands for recreation, conservation, economic development, and other community benefits. B. Project Objectives ¿ a. To support Groundwork USA in the development of the Groundwork Network through training, information sharing, networking, and technical assistance with projects that reuse brownfields for parks, trails, conservation areas, and other community amenities. b. To build the capacity of the Groundwork Network to coordinate community engagement and youth programming, Green Teams and Youth Corps, in a diversity of locations, including state and National Parks and other public lands. Green Teams and Youth Corps learn green job skills through their service learning experiences.
|Federal Grant Title:||Groundwork Buffalo Capacity Building|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00461|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 2nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 2nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 9th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,794|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,794|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 1st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrew Lubner 303-969-2378
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...