The summary for the Groundwork USA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Groundwork USA: This is a notice of award under the cooperative agreement H2495090024 to Groundwork USA to provide youth to immerse them with an experience in archeology and cultural resource stewardship.
|Federal Grant Title:||Groundwork USA|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P12AC21221|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Outdoor Recreation_Acquisition, Development and Planning|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 07, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 07, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 25, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 25, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 06, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$45,057|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$45,057|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- The closed date is 10 days from posting date to allow for a full notice of award.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is not available for competition.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jaime Mijares Contract Specialist Phone 303-969-2755
- Similar Government Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance - Cycle 3
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Program Round 4
- • Cooperative Maintenance Efforts, U.S. Highway 101, Olympic National Park
- • Generate underwater and topside imagery of NPS units specific to Dry Tortugas and Isle Roy...
- • Cataloging of Archival Collection
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...