HSR San Jose Convento
The summary for the HSR San Jose Convento grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
HSR San Jose Convento: The Historic Structure Report will be primarily be focused on the NPS-managed Convento structures. The adjacent, attached church is not within the scope of work. The HSR will include a summary of the condition assessment and treatment strategies proposed by Ford Powell and Carson on behalf of the Archdiocese for the church structure. Past research efforts will be reviewed and appropriately incorporated. Mission San Jose has numerous historic designations: City of San Antonio City Historic Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The property is within the Cityâ¿¿s Mission Historic District and the Mission Park National Register Historic District.
|Federal Grant Title:||HSR San Jose Convento|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00624|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 16th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 16th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 7th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 7th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 21st, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$99,932|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$99,932|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 7th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...