Habitat Enhancement by Youth Crews
The summary for the Habitat Enhancement by Youth Crews grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Habitat Enhancement by Youth Crews: The tasks to be performed under this agreement are as follows: provide youth crews to restore wetland, riparian, and grassland habitat; in addition to other stewardship services such as invasive species removal, hazardous fuel reduction, fence line removal, seed collection, tree cutting and/or planting, conducting prescribed burns, habitat mapping and installation of fencing and gates to provide for and direct public access. These actions will help conserve and protect native plants and wildlife for not only their benefit, but also for the public good derived from such conservation efforts. Through the activities provided through this Cooperative Agreement, the Service will be better able to manage grassland, wetland, riparian and forest habitat. Many of these activities will be projects completed by working side-by-side with Service staff in the field.
|Federal Grant Title:||Habitat Enhancement by Youth Crews|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F15AS00094|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2015 This is a Notice of Intent to award|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2015 This is a Notice of Intent to award|
|Posted Date:||Feb 5, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Feb 5, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Mar 5, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to award a single source Cooperative agreement to Utah Conservation Corps in accordance with Department of the Interior Policy 505 DM 2.14 B (1) and (4).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Amy Thornburg, 303-236-4345
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment
- • Migratory Birds Joint Ventures: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs
- • Alaska Science and Culture Camp Educational Program- Henshaw Creek Culture and Science Cam...
- • Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs
- • Environmental Stewards Program
- • Providence Parks Urban Presence Partnership Project
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)