Haiti Criminal Law Training Programs
The summary for the Haiti Criminal Law Training Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Haiti Criminal Law Training Programs: The Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) is seeking applications from qualified organizations to implement a criminal law training program in Haiti. The overall objective of the criminal law training program is to provide proper training on current Haitian criminal laws. Special attention should be given to training justice sector actors on what constitutes illegal detention under Haiti's current and proposed laws and procedures.
|Federal Grant Title:||Haiti Criminal Law Training Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||INL-12-CA-0008-HAITI-12302011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEMS|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 30, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 30, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Dec 30, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Dec 30, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Feb 29, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- -Be a registered non-profit organization or educational institution based in Haiti. Applicants must be registered in-country or submit proof that they are seeking registration in Haiti at the time of proposal submission.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cheryl Price Grants Management Specialist Phone 202-776-8743
DOS email [PriceCH@state.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving Response to Sexual Violence in Moldova through Sexual Assault Response Teams (SA...
- • Reducing Unnecessary and Prolonged Pretrial Detention
- • CLEAR Corruption from Montenegro
- • Improving State Procedures to Counter GBV
- • Certification and Professionalization of Mexican Criminal Justice Operators
- • Mexico Merida Initiative Culture of Lawfulness Program
- • Legal Education Visiting Scholar Program - Afghanistan
- • Program to Support the Transition to the New Criminal Procedures Code and the Criminal Jus...
- More Grants from the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair
- • Female Corrections Academy Training, Development, and Mentoring Assistance Project
- • Afghanistan Legal Education Alumni Coordination & Scholar Project
- • Reducing Human Trafficking Through Forensics in Central America
- • Sahel Road Safety initiative Reintegration Program
- • INL REDS Colombia - Colombia Social Inclusion and Civil Society Engagement for Survivors o...