Healthy Parks Healthy People
The summary for the Healthy Parks Healthy People grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Healthy Parks Healthy People: All Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU) partner institutions, with an integrated Public Health and Park Planning program, are eligible to apply for this funding opportunity. For more information about the CESU national network visit: http://www.cesu.psu.edu/. THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE seeks to collaborate with a CESU member university to develop a Healthy Parks Healthy People (HPHP) Strategic Action Plan for Hot Springs National Park (HOSP). The purpose of the plan is to guide the park in fulfilling its legislative purpose in an integrated, holistic approach. In particular, the plan will define the public health, wellness, and enjoyment aspects of the park, and provide a vision for future HOSP HPHP programs. ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND REQUIRMENTS CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING THE FULL ANNOUNCEMENT LINK.
|Federal Grant Title:||Healthy Parks Healthy People|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||E12AC100381|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 06, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 06, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 20, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 20, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 05, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$45,540|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$45,540|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$45,540|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU) partner institutions with an integrated Public Health and Park Planning program are eligible to apply for this funding opportunity.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Penny Russell Lead Grants and Agreements Officer Phone 402-661-1662
National Park Service [Penny_Russell@nps.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area