Homeless Families Demonstration Small Grant Research Program
The summary for the Homeless Families Demonstration Small Grant Research Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Homeless Families Demonstration Small Grant Research Program: The purpose of this NOPI is to enhance the demonstration project conducted by the Office of Policy Development and Research (PD&R) that focuses on Homeless Families by providing a vehicle for conducting a number of small research projects aimed at collecting additional/supplemental information and analyses. PD&R is also conducting several other major demonstrations in the following areas: Family Self-Sufficiency; Pre-Purchase Homeownership Counseling; and Sustainable Building Practices in Indian Country. In the near future, Notices of Public Interest will be published requesting applications for grants to support the research obtained from these demonstrations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Homeless Families Demonstration Small Grant Research Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Housing and Urban Development|
|Grant Categories:||Education Housing|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-5415-N-23|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Transformation Initiative Research Grants: Demonstration and Related Small Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 01, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 18, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jan 03, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 31, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Mar 18, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nonprofit organizations, for profit organizations located in the U.S (HUD will not pay fee or profit for the work conducted under this NOPI), foundations, think tanks, consortia, Institutions of higher education accredited by a national or regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and other entities that will sponsor a researcher(s), expert or analyst.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michael Morse at (202) 402-5738 or David Chase at (202) 402-5733.
Program Contacts [Michael.T.Morse@hud.gov or David.E.Chase@hud.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Transformation Initiative: Sustainable Construction in Indian Country Small Grant Program
- • Construction in Indian Country Small Grant Program
- • FY 2010 TI: Homeless Families Demonstration Small Grant Research Program
- More Grants from the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- • 2019 Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability
- • Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities (Capital Advance)
- • Project Rental Assistance Program of Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disab...
- • Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal
- • Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program