Hunting, Visitor Services and Biological Program Enhancement
The summary for the Hunting, Visitor Services and Biological Program Enhancement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hunting, Visitor Services and Biological Program Enhancement: Funds under this award are to be used to enhance hunting, visitor services and biological programs at Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge Complex (HBNWRC). These programs are crucial to the goals and mission of the Service and HBNWRC.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hunting, Visitor Services and Biological Program Enhancement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00029|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 29th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 29th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||October 22nd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||October 22nd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$270,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$270,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$270,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 22nd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grants Website
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Larry Buklis 503-231-2392
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment
- • Migratory Birds Joint Ventures: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs
- • Alaska Science and Culture Camp Educational Program- Henshaw Creek Culture and Science Cam...
- • Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs
- • Environmental Stewards Program
- • Providence Parks Urban Presence Partnership Project
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)