IIJA Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program
The summary for the IIJA Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
IIJA Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program: Funding for projects is not guaranteed and is subject to the availability of funds. Evaluation of proposals is based on the criterion in this NOFO. In appropriate circumstances, BLM reserves the right to partially fund proposals in discrete portions or phases of proposed projects. If BLM chooses to partially fund a proposal, it will do so in a manner that does not prejudice any applicants or affect the basis upon which the proposal or portion thereof, was evaluated and selected for award, and therefore maintains the integrity of the competition and selection process. Funded proposals through this competitive NOFO is not a guarantee of future funding. When or if additional funding becomes available, BLM reserves the right to issue additional awards under this NOFO through the next fiscal year. These awards will not require further competition. Any additional selections will be made in accordance with the terms of this NOFO and BLM policy. Only Grants Management Officers can bind the Federal Government to the expenditure of funds.
|Federal Grant Title:||IIJA Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L23AS00286|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 6th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 6th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||March 7th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||March 7th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||June 20th, 2025|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 7th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Individuals and for-profit organizations are ineligible to apply for awards under this NOFO.This program NOFO does not support entities hiring interns or crews under the Public Lands Corps Act of 1993. The Public Lands Corps Act of 1993, 16 USC, Chapter 37, Subchapter II-Public Lands Corps, is the only legislative authority that allows BLM to "hire" interns under this authority. Therefore, eligible Youth Conservation Corps may only apply for projects developed under NOFO 15.243 – BLM Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Thelma Mosley
- Similar Government Grants
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Fuels Management an...
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Fuels Management and Community Fire Ass...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Idaho Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Progra...
- • Bureau of Land Management IIJA Alaska Hazardous Fuels Management and Community Fire Assist...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Colorado Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Pro...
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communties at Risk Program
- • Communities at Risk Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • FY23 IIJA Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Good Neigh...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Colorado Rangeland Resource Management
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Wildlife Program
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Plant Conservation and Restoration Managem...
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Threatened and Endangered Species Program