Illinois Monarch Butterfly Habitat Improvement Fiscal Year 2016
The summary for the Illinois Monarch Butterfly Habitat Improvement Fiscal Year 2016 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Illinois Monarch Butterfly Habitat Improvement Fiscal Year 2016: The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) in Illinois is requesting applications from eligible entities to provide the services necessary to improve monarch butterfly/pollinator habitat restoration practices on existing Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) easements . The purpose of conservation easements are to restore, protect, and enhance wetlands on eligible lands. Applicants will provide services including but not limited to: site assessment/planning, site preparation, seed procurement, seeding and establishment practices necessary to implement monarch butterfly habitat restoration plans consistent with NRCS standards and specifications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Illinois Monarch Butterfly Habitat Improvement Fiscal Year 2016|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-IL-ACEP-16-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 4th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 4th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 19th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 19th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||November 3rd, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 19th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Individuals - For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- stewart smith
USDA NRCS Grants and Agreements Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Announcement for proposals to provide NRCS easement programs restoration assistance.
- • Wetland Restoration and Management Assistance - Wisconsin
- • 2017 NRCS Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont
- • Mississippi ACEP-WRP-EWP
- • Missouri Project Announcement
- • Wetland Reserve Program Restoration
- • Technical Assistance to Monitor Wetland Reserve Program
- • Wetlands Reserve Program Restoration
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Progra...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCP...
- • Farm Bill Implementation Assistance in Oregon
- • Maryland Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Partnerships to provide direct technical services