Impact of Grazing Regimes on Nesting Success of Sagebrush Obligate Songbirds
The summary for the Impact of Grazing Regimes on Nesting Success of Sagebrush Obligate Songbirds grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Impact of Grazing Regimes on Nesting Success of Sagebrush Obligate Songbirds: The awardee shall perform coordination, field work, data collection, management, and analyses, and reporting necessary to assess the influence of three grazing regimes in sagebrush habitat on (1) seed availability, (2) bunchgrass response, (3) potential nesting cover, (4) recruitment of desired plant species, (5) plant community composition and structure, and (6) abundance, nest density, and nest success of sagebrush-obligate songbirds.
|Federal Grant Title:||Impact of Grazing Regimes on Nesting Success of Sagebrush Obligate Songbirds|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Information and Statistics Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F17AS00249|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 19th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 19th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 12th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 12th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 20th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,602|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,602|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 12th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialislt Connie Sauer 503-872-2826
- Similar Government Grants
- • Controlling certain invasive aquatic species in Arizona and New Mexico
- • Cooperative Data Collection, Management, Analysis, and Manuscript Writing for Publications...
- • Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • The Breeding Ecology of Aleutian Terns in the Kodiak Archipelago
- • Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units
- • Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- • Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)