Implementing Integrated HIV/AIDS Treatment, Care and Prevention Programs in the Republic of Mozambique under PEPFAR
The summary for the Implementing Integrated HIV/AIDS Treatment, Care and Prevention Programs in the Republic of Mozambique under PEPFAR grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Implementing Integrated HIV/AIDS Treatment, Care and Prevention Programs in the Republic of Mozambique under PEPFAR: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS07-748CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Implementing Integrated HIV/AIDS Treatment, Care and Prevention Programs in the Republic of Mozambique under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)." Approximately $5,000,000 will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund approximately one award to the National Health Directorate of the Ministry of Health, Republic of Mozambique. The purposes of the program are to support programs to treat, care, and prevent HIV/AIDS, reduce comorbity among other leading causes of illness, and improve reproductive health in the clinical and community setting. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to September 28, 2007.
|Federal Grant Title:||Implementing Integrated HIV/AIDS Treatment, Care and Prevention Programs in the Republic of Mozambique under PEPFAR|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS07-748|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 08, 2007 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||Aug 08, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Oct 05, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 09, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The only eligible applicant for this funding opportunityis the National Health Directorate of the Ministry of Health, Republic of Mozambique.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the Presi...
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2