Improved Estimation of Reservoir Evaporation
The summary for the Improved Estimation of Reservoir Evaporation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improved Estimation of Reservoir Evaporation: Recipient will continue buoy weather station data collection on Lahontan reservoir, and re deploy the buoy weather station acquired under a previous cooperative agreement on Stampede reservoir or Lake Tahoe. Recipient will continue to develop and utilize existing tools, and develop new methods, to better predict reservoir evaporation. This will be accomplished by using the existing reservoir meteorological network that consists of weather station buoys, measuring all required weather variables and reservoir thermal properties to accurately estimate evaporation and heat storage.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improved Estimation of Reservoir Evaporation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-DO-17-N008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 22nd, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 22nd, 2016|
|Archive Date:||February 4th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$39,573|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$39,573|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 22nd, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award to Desert Research Institute.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rupal Shah
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Cyanophage treatment development for mitigating freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms caused by ...
- • Evaluating Contaminates of Emerging Concern’s Fate in Potable Reuse Membrane Treatme...
- • Concentrate Minimization—Inline Static Mixer/Crystallizers
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2020
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II
- • Water Reclamation and Reuse Research Projects
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas