Improving Ecuador's Coastal Parks thru Short Term Employment of Flooding Victims
The summary for the Improving Ecuador's Coastal Parks thru Short Term Employment of Flooding Victims grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Ecuador USAID Quito, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving Ecuador's Coastal Parks thru Short Term Employment of Flooding Victims: Improving Ecuador's Coastal parks through Short-Term Employment of Flooding Victims.Mod.2 - To provide complete address for application submission in response to RFA No. 518-A-08-007.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving Ecuador's Coastal Parks thru Short Term Employment of Flooding Victims|
|Federal Agency Name:||Ecuador USAID Quito|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA518A08007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 28, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Apr 24, 2008|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 27, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Qualified non governmental Organizations
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Luisa Alvarado A&A Specialist Phone 5932 2232100
USAID A&A Specialist LAlvarado [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Ecuador USAID Quito
- • Inclusiveness in a Democratic Society
- • Conservation of Key Ecosystems for Improved Watershed Management.
- • Conservation of the Galapagos Marine Reserve: Proposed Investment Priorities for Usaid/Ecu...
- • Communications Program to Conserve Ecuadorian Andean Protected Areas and the Water that th...