Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Examinations of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees
The summary for the Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Examinations of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Examinations of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees: The purpose of the program is to improve the medical examination of U.S. bound immigrants and refugees. This program addresses the Healthy People 2020 focus area(s) of Global Health.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Examinations of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CK14-1403|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Protecting and Improving Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity and Securit|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 24, 2014 Application Deadline Date: June 24,|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 24, 2014 Application Deadline Date: June 24,|
|Posted Date:||Apr 24, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 24, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 24, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below:
The International Panel Physicians Association (IPPA). Assistance will be provided only to the International Panel Physicians Association. No other applications will be solicited.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
TECHNICAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SECTION (TIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Global Emergency Response and Recovery Partner Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategie...
- • Strengthening Global Capacity for Molecular Surveillance and Outbreak Response for Enteric...
- • Reducing the Tuberculosis Burden in U.S. Bound Populations from the Philippines
- • Strategic Planning: Middle East/North Africa
- • Strategic Planning: Southeast Asia
- • Public Health Systems Capacity Building in Central Asia
- • Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health ...
- • Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2