Influenza Vaccine Efficacy in Tropical and Developing Countries (U01)
The summary for the Influenza Vaccine Efficacy in Tropical and Developing Countries (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Influenza Vaccine Efficacy in Tropical and Developing Countries (U01): Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA-IP-08-002 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Influenza Vaccine Efficacy in Tropical and Developing Countries." Approximately $2,500,000 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund approximately two awards. The purpose of the program is to assess the effectiveness of influenza vaccine against laboratory-confirmed influenza among children and the indirect effects of influenza vaccination among unvaccinated persons in the same community. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to July 1, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Influenza Vaccine Efficacy in Tropical and Developing Countries (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-IP-08-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 04, 2008 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||Dec 07, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Dec 07, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2