Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits research cooperative agreements to participate in two consortia under the Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA). This FOA solicits submission of Research Resource core applications (U24) to support the consortium. Please see companion RFA-AA-20-011 for submission an Administrative Resource core application, and companion RFA-AA-20-013 for submission of Research Project applications (U01).
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AA-20-012|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 26th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 26th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||October 14th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||October 14th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 1st, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 14th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Limited Competition: Brain Tissue Resource Center for Alcohol Research (R28 Clinical Trial...
- • HEAL Initiative - Sleep Predictors of Opioid-Use Disorder Treatment Outcomes Program: Lead...
- • Time-Sensitive Opportunities for Health Research (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Early Liver Transplantation Cohort Study for Alcohol-associated Liver Diseases (Collaborat...
- • Behavioral and Integrative Treatment Development Program (R34 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Mechanisms of Alcoholic Pancreatitis
- • Alcohol Abuse and Hiv/Aids in Resource-Poor Societies
- • Mechanisms of Alcohol-Induced Tissue Injury
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Institutional Research Training...
- • Time-Sensitive Research Opportunities in Environmental Health Sciences (R21 Clinical Trial...
- • Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Short-Term Institutional Resear...
- • Implementing and Sustaining Evidence-Based Mental Health Practices in Low-Resource Setting...
- • Pilot Studies to Test the Initiation of a Mental Health Family Navigator Model to Promote ...