Intellectual Property Enforcement Program
The summary for the Intellectual Property Enforcement Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP), administered by BJA, is designed to provide national support and improve the capacity of state, local, and tribal criminal justice systems to address IP criminal enforcement, including prosecution, prevention, training, and technical assistance.
|Federal Grant Title:||Intellectual Property Enforcement Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2016-9111|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Economic High-Tech and Cyber Crime Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 28, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 28, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Feb 10, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Feb 10, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Apr 27, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
City or township governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via e-mail to email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except federal holidays.
Technical Application Support
Bureau of Justice Assistance 202-353-7193
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 20 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety,...
- • BJA FY 19 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety,...
- • BJA FY 19 Student Computer and Digital Forensics Educational Opportunities Program
- • BJA FY 18 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety,...
- • BJA FY 18 Economic, High-Technology, White Collar, and Internet Crime Prevention National ...
- • Electronic and Cyber Crime Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • BJA FY 10 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program
- • FY 11 Intellectual Property Crime Enforcement Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 20 Law Enforcement Training & Technical Assistance Response Center
- • BJA FY 20 State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Information Sharing Technical Assistance P...
- • BJA FY 20 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime
- • BJA FY 20 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program
- • BJA FY 20 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting Program