Internships in Resource Management in National Parks in Urbanizing Landscapes
The summary for the Internships in Resource Management in National Parks in Urbanizing Landscapes grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Internships in Resource Management in National Parks in Urbanizing Landscapes: Interns will experience literature research and summary, data collection, analysis and synthesis, and assist with the creation of management guidelines to address issues facing natural and cultural resources in urbanizing landscapes in NPS units.
|Federal Grant Title:||Internships in Resource Management in National Parks in Urbanizing Landscapes|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Other|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00257|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2013 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2013 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Sep 12, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Sep 13, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$57,400|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural and Natural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- RITA MIHALIK, Financial Assistance Officer, 301-432-7890
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area