Intestinal Failure, Short Gut Syndrome and Small Bowel Transplantation (R01)
The summary for the Intestinal Failure, Short Gut Syndrome and Small Bowel Transplantation (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Intestinal Failure, Short Gut Syndrome and Small Bowel Transplantation (R01): -Purpose. The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) seeks grant applications to study the pathogenesis, natural history, treatment and complications of intestinal failure and its therapies, including parenteral nutrition and small bowel transplantation. -Mechanism of Support. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will utilize the NIH Research Project Grant (R01) award mechanism and runs in parallel with an FOA of identical scientific scope, PA-06-229, that solicits applications under the Exploratory/Developmental (R21) grant mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received.
|Federal Grant Title:||Intestinal Failure, Short Gut Syndrome and Small Bowel Transplantation (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-010|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Digestive Diseases and Nutrition Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Nov 20, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Apr 05, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research Grants for Studies of Hepatitis C in the Setting of Renal Disease (R01)
- • Opportunity PA-06-301
- • Intestinal Stem Cell Consortium (U01)
- • Limited Competition for the Continuation of a National Endoscopic Database (U01)
- • Limited Competition: Continuation of the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Clinical Research Ne...
- • Small Clinical Grants in Digestive Diseases, Nutrition and Obesity
- • Hepatotoxicity Clinical Research Network
- • Bariatric Surgery Clinical Research Consortium
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...