Invasive Palnt Management Intership
The summary for the Invasive Palnt Management Intership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Invasive Palnt Management Intership: This is a Modification of an existing task agreement P18AC01357 under cooperative agreement P15AC00024. The purpose of this modification is to modify ARTICLE VI – Award and Payment, ARTICLE VII – Key Officials, and ARTICLE IX – General and Special Provisions, and ARTICLE X – Attachments to modify the statement of work, provide funds to carry out the tasks, and to change the ATR.Task Agreement Goals: Engage the next generation of conservation stewards in the active management of natural resources in parks in and around Washington DC. Provide invasive plant management program support to the parks and partners in the National Capital Region.
|Federal Grant Title:||Invasive Palnt Management Intership|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00307|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 1st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 1st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 21st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 21st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$115,940|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$115,940|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 21st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent Only. There will be no applications accepted on this announcement. This agreement was previously competed under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00024 with Conservation Legacy.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- LaQuita R Palmer
Grants Management Specialist
This is a Notice of Intent Only.
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...