Investigate Fall Swarming and Spring Staging by Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
The summary for the Investigate Fall Swarming and Spring Staging by Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats in Great Smoky Mountains National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Investigate Fall Swarming and Spring Staging by Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats in Great Smoky Mountains National Park: The goal of this project is to explore when and how Indiana bats and tricolored bats use cave hibernacula and surrounding forested landscapes during fall swarming and spring staging in GRSM.
|Federal Grant Title:||Investigate Fall Swarming and Spring Staging by Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats in Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00690|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 28th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 28th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 18th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 18th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 18th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$111,117|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 18th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of the Interior, The National Park Service (NPS), The Great Smoky Mountain National Park is announcing a notice of intent to award a cooperative agreement; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition, under Cooperative Agreement P14AC00882 with The University of Tennessee, a partner under the Southern Appalachian Mountains Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit (CESU), for a project titled; Investigate Fall Swarming and Spring Staging by Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats in Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grants. Gov
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brian Straka 8654361217
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area