Johnson County Wyoming WUI Fuels Reduction
The summary for the Johnson County Wyoming WUI Fuels Reduction grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Johnson County Wyoming WUI Fuels Reduction: Mechanical fuel reduction treatments on a minimum of forth (40) properties covering a minimum of sixty-five (65) acres in Johnson County, Wyoming. Also includes the development of wildland fire wqter developments such as water storage tanks or "dry hydrants".
|Federal Grant Title:||Johnson County Wyoming WUI Fuels Reduction|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WY-RFA-07-3003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Sep 06, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Sep 06, 2007|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dave Johnson
Fire Business Management Specialist
Phone 307-775-6305 Dave_Johnson@BLM.gov Fire Business Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM AK Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance
- • BLM OR/WA Wildland Urban Interface Master Funding Opportunity
- • Arizona Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance
- • BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance
- • BLM NM Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communties at Risk Program
- • Communities at Risk Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands