Joint National Park Service / Institute of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism
The summary for the Joint National Park Service / Institute of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Joint National Park Service / Institute of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism: The intention of this project is toProvide an educational fellowship for a graduate student to collaborate with outdoor recreation professionals and academics. 1) The Graduate Fellow will be exposed to Federal management processes by participating in an assessment of the National Park Serviceâ¿¿s need and capacity to develop and institutionalize visitor use and outdoor recreation resource management within the National Park Service, and 2) perform a formal project-level evaluation of public benefits resulting from a select community assistance projects funded through the National Park Serviceâ¿¿s Rivers, Trails and Conservation Assistance program. This project will engage and have direct utility for non-profit organizations and state and local governments, and will assist them with planning their own outdoor recreation programs as well as future cooperative efforts with the National Park Service.
|Federal Grant Title:||Joint National Park Service / Institute of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00483|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 11th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 11th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||August 21st, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$71,757|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$71,757|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 11th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of Intent to enter agreement with Utah State University under Cooperative Agreement P14AC00727. No applications will be accepted.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD
No applications will be accepted.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area