Julia Taft Refugee Notice of Funding Opportunity, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde
The summary for the Julia Taft Refugee Notice of Funding Opportunity, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Cameroon, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Julia Taft Refugee Notice of Funding Opportunity, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde: The Political and Economic Section of the U.S. Embassy in Yaoundé, Cameroon, announces an open competition for local organizations to submit applications under the FY 2023 Julia Taft Refugee Fund program. Projects should include a program participant base of refugees or returnees and host communities, with at least 50% refugees/returnees as direct beneficiaries. We will also consider funding projects that support equal access to protection, assistance, and other solutions for refugees who may experience particular vulnerabilities, such as LGBTQI+ individuals, persons with disabilities or older persons, or women and girls. Proposals targeting Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), stateless persons, or vulnerable migrants will not be considered under this program. Proposals can address one or more of the following sectors: WASH, education, health, vocational training, income generating activities, or any relevant social issue. Note: The U.S. Embassy expects to receive funding for the Julia Taft Refugee program before September 30, 2023. Grant awards are contingent on the receipt of funding. If the program is not approved, no grants will be awarded under this call.
|Federal Grant Title:||Julia Taft Refugee Notice of Funding Opportunity, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Cameroon (DOS-CMR)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AFYDE-JTF-GR-POLECON-2023|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 13th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 13th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||December 15th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||December 15th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||February 12th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$12,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 15th, 2022|
- Category Explanation
- WASH, Social services, Income generating activities, Education, Health, Vocational training.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The Julia Taft Fund for Refugees is limited to Cameroonian locally registered CBOs, associations, or non-governmental organizations (NGOs) with at least 2 years of experience working in Cameroon. Recipients of the previous year's Julia Taft fund are normally not eligible for the current year's funds. Organizations and entities with a prior history of poor performance on U.S. government grants are ineligible to apply for funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lucresse R Ngum
Phone 237 222201500 Ext 4171 or 4070
Application package can be requested by E-mail at: email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2023 Egypt NOFO
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Eastern and ...
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting Burkina Faso, Niger, and...
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Ethiopia and...
- • 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs in Tanzania and Uganda
- • Assistance for Southern Sudanese Refugees and Returnees
- • PRM NGO Projects in the Horn (Kenya only)
- • PRM NGO Projects in Chad
- More Grants from the US Mission to Cameroon
- • ARDF-Africa Regional Democracy Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde
- • Ambassador's Special Self-Help Program, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde
- • U.S. Embassy Yaoundé PDS Annual Program Statement
- • PEPFAR Small Grants Program POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde
- • Countering Disinformation International Leadership Exchange Program