Kenai NWR Visitor Center Exhibit Collaboration and Review
The summary for the Kenai NWR Visitor Center Exhibit Collaboration and Review grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Kenai NWR Visitor Center Exhibit Collaboration and Review: The US Fish and Wildlife Service, Headquarters Region 7 intends to award a single source Cooperative Agreement as authorized by 505 DM 2.14 B, to Alaska Geographic Association. This notice is not a request for proposals and the Government does not intend to accept proposals. Award will be made 15 days after this notice. The purpose of this Agreement is to provide financial assistance to the Recipient, Alaska Geographic Association, in the support of collaborative work between the Recipient and the Refuge System in Alaska to further the work and accomplish objectives of the Refuge System and Service. The work will focus on collaborating on exhibit designs and reviews of the Visitor Center Exhibit Contractors exhibit proposals for the new Kenai National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center. The Cooperator shall provide the necessary personnel, supplies, equipment, and services to work collaborative with the Service and attend the design meetings, review exhibit submittals and provide review comments to the Services Visitor Center Interpretive Project Manager. The Interpretive Team consists of approximately four interpretive resource specialists and other resource staff from the National Wildlife Refuge System in Alaska.
|Federal Grant Title:||Kenai NWR Visitor Center Exhibit Collaboration and Review|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources Regional Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F13AS00160|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Visitor Facility Enhancements - Refuges and Wildlife|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 20, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 20, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 02, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 02, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 20, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kevin Painter, Regional Interpretive and Education Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Point of Contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Marketing for Recreation Opportunities on the NWRS-15.654 National Wildlife Re...
- • National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
- • National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements
- • WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support
- • Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study
- • Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project
- • Visitor Center Enhancement at San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge - Trail & Public Use Ar...
- • Bridge Replacement at Panther Creek, Custer County OK
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)