Limited Competition for a Connectome Coordination Facility (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Limited Competition for a Connectome Coordination Facility (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for a Connectome Coordination Facility (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites an application to continue a Connectome Coordination Facility.The competition is limited to the R24 awardee of RFA-MH-15-750.The goal of this award is to (1) maintain a central data repository for Human Connectome data; (2) provide a helpdesk service to answer questions from investigators who are trying to collect data that are compatible with the existing Human Connectome data; and (3) to serve, in a limited capacity, to check quality control and harmonize data from existing Connectome awardees.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for a Connectome Coordination Facility (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-MH-20-210|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.113, 93.121, 93.173, 93.213, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.286, 93.361, 93.853, 93.865, 93.866, 93.867|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 24th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 24th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||January 25th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||January 25th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 25th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed. see the funding announcement for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...