Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property
The summary for the Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property: This is not a request for applications. This provides public notice of the Bureau of Reclamation's intention to fund Nebraska State Historical Society for the long term curation of Reclamation collections.
|Federal Grant Title:||Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-GP-18-N002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 10th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 10th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 27th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 27th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 11th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$51,524|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$51,524|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 27th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include any Federal or State agencies, any education or scientific organization, or any institution, corporation, association, or qualified individual
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lindsey Nafts
- Similar Government Grants
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisidiction
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects