Lowell Folk Festival Support
The summary for the Lowell Folk Festival Support grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lowell Folk Festival Support: This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service’s intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lowell Folk Festival Support|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Regional Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-20-REG1-0020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 19th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 19th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||August 10th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||August 10th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||August 20th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$134,817|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$134,817|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$134,817|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 10th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service’s intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Patrick J Reidy
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preserve and Present the Thomas Cole House
- • Support stewardship of Evergreen Cemetery in Richmond, Virginia
- • Preservation, Rehabilitation, and Interpretation of the Old State House and the Old South ...
- • Master Cooperative Agreement - NAGPRA
- • St. Paul's Church NHS Interpretation & Preservation
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...