CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
The summary for the CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement #P11AT50437 (R8219110210) under Cooperative Agreement #H5000095041 with the University of Kentucky, a university partner under the Southern Appalachian Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, for project titled "Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery". This will be a collaborative partnership to develop a surface map and a sub-surface map of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery using total station and remote sensing (geophysical) technologies.
|Federal Grant Title:||CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-11-NOIGRCA-100101|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 10, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$23,007|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$23,007|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$23,007|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Judith Couch Financial Agreements Specialist Phone 865-436-1224
- Similar Government Grants
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Preserve and Present the Thomas Cole House
- • Support stewardship of Evergreen Cemetery in Richmond, Virginia
- • Preservation, Rehabilitation, and Interpretation of the Old State House and the Old South ...
- • Master Cooperative Agreement - NAGPRA
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • SAMO Artists in Residence
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2