Lower Osage River Side Channel Restoration Project, Missouri
The summary for the Lower Osage River Side Channel Restoration Project, Missouri grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lower Osage River Side Channel Restoration Project, Missouri: The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is seeking a qualifed applicant to assess, design, and implement an aquatic habitat restoration project in a side channel within the Osage River in Missouri. Applicants are expected to have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of aquatic habitat restoration in streams and rivers. Preference will be given to applicants that have experience in fluvial geomorphology, hydrology, and stream restoration projects using bioengineering, natural channel design, and/or similar function-based approaches to stream channel and bank stabilization and/or reconfiguration. The project will involve modifying a crossing to allow water and aquatic organism passage while maintaning access to the island and restoring aquatic habitat throughout the side channel.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lower Osage River Side Channel Restoration Project, Missouri|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F22AS00285|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 14th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 14th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||April 8th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||April 8th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||June 26th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 8th, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- We are seeking applications from any type of entity that is qualified to complete the type of work requested. It should be noted, the entity cannot make any profit on the award per 2 CFR 200.400, so nonprofits are prefered. Applicants are expected to have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of aquatic habitat restoration in streams and rivers. Preference will be given to applicants that have experience in fluvial geomorphology, hydrology, and stream restoration projects using bioengineering, natural channel design, and/or similar function-based approaches to stream channel and bank stabilization and/or reconfiguration.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Daniel Lovdahl
- Similar Government Grants
- • F22AS00398 - MENTOR-Bat Program
- • Office of Native Hawaiian Relations: Native Hawaiian Community International Traditional K...
- • Science Applications
- • Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia
- • Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance
- • Western Alaska Landscape Conservation Cooperative Projects 2011
- • USFWS (SALCC) South Atlantic Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • Johnston Atoll Ant Eradication Technician
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research