Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia
The summary for the Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE, AND THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) intends to award a cooperative agreement to the Georgia Department of Natural Resources to Conduct surveys in SW Georgia for priority herpetofauna. This project would focus on many of the same properties in the Quail Country CCAA as Project 1, but would focus on the following species: Ambystoma bishopi, Lithobates capito, Pituophis melanoleucus, Heterodon simus, Crotalus adamanteus, and Notophthalmus perstriatus. All are either federally listed, candidates for listing, or had substantial 90-day findings.
|Federal Grant Title:||Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00396|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 20th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 20th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 13th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 13th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 24th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$356,600|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 13th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is not a request for applications. The determination not to compete is based on Departmental policy (505 DM 2.14,B. (2) and is within the discretion of the Agency.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grant Management Specialist Kerri Heywood 404 679-4066
- Similar Government Grants
- • F22AS00398 - MENTOR-Bat Program
- • Lower Osage River Side Channel Restoration Project, Missouri
- • Office of Native Hawaiian Relations: Native Hawaiian Community International Traditional K...
- • Science Applications
- • Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance
- • Western Alaska Landscape Conservation Cooperative Projects 2011
- • USFWS (SALCC) South Atlantic Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • Johnston Atoll Ant Eradication Technician
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research