MACA Administrative History
The summary for the MACA Administrative History grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
MACA Administrative History: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This is not a request for applications. This provides public notice of the National Park Service’s intention to award a task agreement under a previously awarded cooperative agreement. This project s to document the establishment and management of the park and to place it within the larger contexts of public land management and resource preservation both inside and outside the National Park System. The study will also place the development of this park within the context of the period during in which it was created.Please see attached Full Announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||MACA Administrative History|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-19-00801|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 6th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 6th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 28th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 28th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||September 5th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 28th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to award funds to the Organization of American Historians through a task agreement being issued under previously awarded cooperative agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose M McClelland
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Inventory Archaeological Resources, Gardner River Geothermal Area,
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...