Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Cabo Delgado Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Cabo Delgado Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control - CGH, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Cabo Delgado Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): The Award Ceiling for Year 1 is 0 (none). CDC anticipates an Approximate Total Fiscal Year Funding amount of $350,000 for Year 1, subject to the availability of funds. This NOFO will focus on maintaining and strengthening the institutional capacity of the Provincial Health Directorate (DPS) in Cabo Delgado Province of Mozambique to plan, coordinate, and supervise HIV-related activities funded under PEPFAR in accordance with the Ministry of Health (MoH) guidelines, policies, and retention strategies. Strengthening institutional capacity of DPS Cabo Delgado provides a platform for future in-country government leadership and ownership of the HIV response in the province thereby ensuring a sustained control of the HIV epidemic. Cabo Delgado Province has HIV prevalence of 13.8% with a total population estimated at 2.5 million. Programmatic data shows that the province has 44 health facilities that meet the criteria of having historically provided Anti-Retroviral treatment (ART) to 90% of Mozambique's patients on ART. These high-volume sites are essential to achieve epidemic control in Mozambique.
|Federal Grant Title:||Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Cabo Delgado Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control - CGH (HHS-CDC-CGH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH20-2054|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 19th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 19th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||December 19th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||December 19th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||March 20th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 22nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this NOFO are: Province Directorate of Health, Cabo Delgado Province
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Emily Dale
- Similar Government Grants
- • Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the Presi...
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control - CGH
- • Global Health Security Partnerships: Expanding and Improving Public Health Laboratory Stra...
- • Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health ...
- • Tanzania Global Health Security Partner Engagement: Advancing Efforts and Strategies to Pr...
- • Advancing Ethiopias Capacity for Laboratory, Workforce Development, Surveillance, and Emer...
- • Strengthening Laboratory Systems to Establish Routine Laboratory based surveillance for Pr...