Maximizing the Scientific Value of the NHLBI Biologic Specimen Repository: Scientific Opportunities (R21)
The summary for the Maximizing the Scientific Value of the NHLBI Biologic Specimen Repository: Scientific Opportunities (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Maximizing the Scientific Value of the NHLBI Biologic Specimen Repository: Scientific Opportunities (R21): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), issued by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, solicits Exploratory/ Developmental Grant (R21) applications from Investigators at institutions/organizations that propose to conduct research in heart, lung, and blood diseases, and blood resources using existing biospecimens stored in the NHLBI Biologic Specimen Repository (Biorepository).
|Federal Grant Title:||Maximizing the Scientific Value of the NHLBI Biologic Specimen Repository: Scientific Opportunities (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-12-004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 17, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 17, 2012|
|Posted Date:||February 3rd, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 03, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 17, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Advancing Novel Research Models to Study Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (U01 Clinical Trial...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Bioinformatics Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Require...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Clinical Center (UG3/UH3 - Clinical Trial Required)
- • Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Data Coordinating Center (...
- • Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Human Tissue Core (U01- Cl...
- • Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...