Minnesota Valley Regional Rail Authority Project
The summary for the Minnesota Valley Regional Rail Authority Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Minnesota Valley Regional Rail Authority Project: The Minnesota Valley Regional Rail Authority will continue to replace the rail and rehabilitate the rail line from Arlington, MN to Gaylord, MN
|Federal Grant Title:||Minnesota Valley Regional Rail Authority Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-LRI-10-014|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rail Line Relocation and Improvement|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 10, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 10, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 11th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 11, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 09, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,950,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The State of Minnesota Department of Transportation is the only eligible entity permitted to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk Phone Number: 1-866-577-0771 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Timehelp@grantsolutions.gov
GrantSolutions Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2009 Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Project - Railroad Relocation Planning, Terre...
- • FY10-Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority Rail Access Improvement Program
- • FY08 Elkhart Rail Line Relocation
- • FY10 Rail Spur Extension, Greater Ouachita Parish, LA
- • FY12 Crossroads of American Rail Improvements
- • FY09 Rail Line Relocation Railroad Bridge Rehabilitation, El Dorado, AR
- • FY 2009 & FY 2010 Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Funds - West Freight Access Project...
- • FY08, 09 & 10 Rail Line Relocation - Sacramento Intermodal Terminal Facility
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY 22 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements Grant Program - Congression...
- • FY23 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program (Tennessee ONLY)
- • FY22 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) ME Northern Rail Imp...
- • FY22 Corridor Identification and Development Grant Program
- • FY23 Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project