Molecular Atlas of Lung Development - Human Tissue Core (HTC)(U01)
The summary for the Molecular Atlas of Lung Development - Human Tissue Core (HTC)(U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Molecular Atlas of Lung Development - Human Tissue Core (HTC)(U01): The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute invites cooperative agreement (U01) applications to serve as the Human Tissue Core (HTC) for the Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP). The overall goal of this program is to build an open-access reference resource by creating a comprehensive molecular atlas of the late-stage developing lung (human and mouse) with data and reagents available to the research community. The atlas will integrate gene and protein expression profiles, transcriptome, epigenome, and other molecular characterizations with high-resolution anatomical information to provide molecular profiles of functionally or anatomically defined cell types in the developing lung. The HTC will identify and manage tissue source sites to collect, process, deposit, and distribute human lung samples to the Research Centers (RCs).
|Federal Grant Title:||Molecular Atlas of Lung Development - Human Tissue Core (HTC)(U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-14-007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Mar 12, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Mar 12, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jul 20, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Disease Modifying Therapies for Chronic Lung Disease (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required)
- • Limited Competition: Network Management Core (NEMO) for the Pulmonary Trials Cooperative (...
- • Advancing Novel Research Models to Study Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (U01 Clinical Trial...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Bioinformatics Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Require...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Clinical Center (UG3/UH3 - Clinical Trial Required)
- • Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...